Life is generally complicated at any age. We can’t always control outcomes, but we can learn to apply practical, evidence-based skills to live better and achieve our goals. The process begins with self-insight, dedicating focused attention to understand how we function and why; and where our own thought patterns, emotions, and behaviors stand in our way or propel us forward.
From there we can develop solutions and take purposeful action to enrich our lives. Highly effective people attend to self-mastery. Effectiveness is simply a result. The beautiful thing about life is we can choose to begin this work at any point, regardless of where we are or what we’ve done, and create a future we can be proud of.
Most clients working with Certified Youth Resilience Coaches are 13-25-year-old middle school, high school, college, or university students, teens, or young adults seeking support in the following areas:
– Life, college, or career direction that fits
– Improving motivation, performance, and engagement in school or work
– Stress management
– Time management and organization
– Prioritizing self-care and work/life balance
– Managing thoughts, emotions, or behavior
– Developing confidence and effectiveness
– Improving self-control and decision making
– Improving conflict management and negotiation skills
– Improving social and communication skills
– Developing critical thinking skills
– Developing leadership skills
– Improving relationships