- Training to deliver our Career Discovery Coaching Program
- The purpose of this program is to introduce coaches to relevant evidence-based considerations when coaching adolescent clients through a strategic career discovery process to support tailored decision-making related to work paths and/or higher education.
- Learning Objectives:
• To gain an understanding of psychology research and theory relevant to effective career discovery coaching for youth and young adults
• To understand how to enhance psychological capital and person-job fit in career decisions as a path to well-being
• To understand how to coach to enhance a client’s awareness and skill building in internal and external resilience building resources to leverage while pursuing career and education goals
This program is only available to certified coaches who have completed 60+ hours of ICF- or CCE- approved coach specific training.
- The complete program consists of 19 hours of self-study content. International Coach Federation-credentialed coaches may use this training toward Resource Development CE for the maximum 16 hours of self-paced courses allowed for ICF credential renewal.
- 4.5 hours required lecture hours + 1 bonus lecture hour
13 hours of coaching demonstrations with career discovery coaching clients
1.5 hours discussion prompts