- 50 training hours over 14 weeks
- Stage 1 content +
- Training and development in YCI model coaching competencies
- Intensive practice and supervision
- 2-3 opportunities for formal supervision and pass/fail feedback
- Ideal for youth-serving professionals who will be adding coaching to their work with tweens, teens, and emerging adults but have no interest in independent practice or business building
- Total training tuition is $1,350.
Fall 2023 – USA – Virtual/Zoom – Stages 1-4 (CYWC & CYRC Trainees) Life Coach Training/Certification (Daytime/Weekend) – 25-week, weekly schedule –Saturdays, 11 AM – 1 PM US CT – October 28, 2023-May 4, 2024
**Candidates must be 18-years-old or older
Tip: Our training programs are ideal for professionals working directly with tweens, teens, and emerging adults, professionals leading organizations serving these populations, or those who aim to serve this audience in some capacity.
Life coaching is a helping profession focused on learning and growth. Thus, it is a wonderful skillset addition for those in or interested in a career path within helping professions or education (e.g., human resources, counseling, social work, human services, nursing, teaching, public health, etc.)