- 25 weeks of training and mentoring
- 80 training hours (All approved coach specific training hours needed for ICF ACC application. 60 hours toward the CCE BCC application.)
- 10 ICF mentor coaching hours
- Stages 1-2 content +
- Introduction to additional evidence-based models for coaching contexts
- Skills for independent practice and business building considerations
- Hear from guest speaker coaches and participate in Q&A
- Final exam (Recorded coaching session submission for evaluation and pass/fail feedback that also serves as the ICF ACC performance evaluation for ICF ACC applicants)
- Ideal for professionals interested in independent coaching practice and business building
- FREE BONUS: Resilience Coaching Program Curriculum – General Edition for use with your private clients ($300 value). Released after certification.
- Total training tuition is $2,600. There is a 5% additional fee for the payment plan option. The payment plan includes a $390.00 non-refundable registration fee + 6 monthly installments of $390.00 each
- Schedule: Fall 2022 – Virtual/Zoom – Stages 1-4 Life Coach Training/Certification (Evening/Weekday) – 25-week schedule – Thursdays, 5:30-7:30 PM US CT – November 3, 2022 – May 11, 2023
**Candidates must be 18-years-old or older
Tip: Our training programs are ideal for professionals working directly with underserved youth, professionals leading organizations serving these populations, or those who aim to serve this audience in some capacity.
Life coaching is a helping profession focused on learning and growth. Thus, it is a wonderful skillset addition for those in or interested in a career path within helping professions or education (e.g., human resources, counseling, social work, human services, nursing, teaching, public health, etc.)