- 14 training hours over 9 weeks
- Coach specific training in evidence-based considerations when coaching adolescent clients, with special attention toward supporting at-risk youth.
- Concepts covered include coaching to build resilience and internal and external protective factors to promote positive outcomes from the inside out.
- Coaches will be introduced to biopsychosocial considerations relevant to the adolescent stage of development along with methods for supporting clients through the resource optimization, personal, social, and structural development to enhance chances of successful transitions to adulthood and independence.
- Total training tuition is $350. Tuition is non-refundable.