Open Role: Coach Training Facilitator & Practicum Supervisor
Our coach training facilitators are responsible for all facets of training, supervision, and mentoring of youth coach trainees. Facilitators report directly to the Founder. This position will be responsible to lead our February, 2018 cohort.
- Responsible for facilitating and managing an assigned life coach training cohort
- Responsible for practicum supervision, feedback, and mentoring coaches-in-training in the assigned cohort
- Responsible for delivering safe, high quality, and effective coach training and mentoring programs to equip trainees to apply coaching competencies as a resilience-building practice for underserved adolescent youth and young adults
- Responsible for driving the program strategy to meet organizational goals in congruence with the organization’s standards
- Secondary emphasis on marketing and communications to help fill training classes, foster community engagement, build strong partnerships with youth agencies, and engage youth-serving professionals
- Must possess an International Coach Federation certification (ACC, PCC, MCC) in good standing
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a behavioral science, social science, counseling, social work, or human services. Psychology major/minor preferred.
- Must possess three years experience in professional coaching
- Must possess two years experience serving at-risk or high-risk youth in some capacity
- Ability to work well independently with integrity; self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient
- Ability to prioritize tasks, process-oriented, high attention to detail
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must adhere to coaching professional and ethical standards
- Ability to effectively collaborate with trainees, clients, organizational staff, and administrators
Locations: This role is virtual. Facilitators must have working and efficient internet, computer, phone, and webcam access. Must have Microsoft Office suite.
Open Role: Communications Intern
- Assists in the development and distribution of marketing materials
- Assists with communications and public relations (e.g. social media campaigns, networking, community contacts)
- Assists in promotions, visibility, and drawing attention to our work
- Assists in filling classes, securing contracts, and securing meetings
- Provides other administrative support and tasks as requested
- College student or graduate with a major in marketing, communications, or PR
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute with high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently with integrity; self-motivated, proactive, and self-sufficient
- Ability to effectively collaborate with organizational staff and administrators
- Ability to generate and implement innovative strategies to build the organization’s brand, visibility, and relationships with our audience
- Ability to devise and apply solutions that deliver positive results
Locations: This role is virtual. Interns must have working and efficient internet, computer, phone, and webcam access. Must have Microsoft Office suite.
Send resume or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org