Open Role: Coach Faculty & Practicum Supervisor (Remote/Contract Role)
Our coach training faculty are responsible for all facets of training, supervision, and mentoring of youth coach trainees. Faculty report directly to the Founder.
- Responsible for serving as lead faculty, co-faculty, substitute faculty, or assistant evaluator as assigned on an as-needed basis
- Responsible for practicum supervision, practice session evaluations, written feedback, and mentoring coaches-in-training in the assigned cohort
- Responsible for facilitating a safe, inclusive, respectful, accepting, and growth-oriented class forum, leading discussions and responding to trainee questions during the class session
- Responsible for delivering high quality training in core competencies and behavioral science-based content to equip trainees to apply coaching as a resilience-building practice for underserved adolescents
- Responsible for driving the program strategy to meet organizational goals in congruence with the organization’s standards
Must possess an International Coach Federation certification (ACC, PCC, MCC) in good standing
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a behavioral science, social science, counseling, social work, or human services. Psychology major/minor preferred.
Must possess three years experience in professional coaching
Must possess two years experience serving at-risk or high-risk youth in some capacity
Ability to work well independently with integrity; self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient
Ability to prioritize tasks, process-oriented, high attention to detail
Strong verbal, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Must adhere to coaching professional and ethical standards
Ability to effectively collaborate with trainees, clients, organizational staff, and administrators
Locations: This role is virtual. Facilitators must have working and efficient internet, computer, phone, and webcam access. Must have Microsoft Office suite.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.