We are professionals committed to reaching back, inspiring, and equipping struggling young people to overcome and thrive. We have found research-based life coaching is an ideal outlet to do this work.
- 42 training hours over 14 weeks
- Basic coaching skills
- Training and development in YCI model coaching competencies relevant for at-risk and/or high-risk youth
- Intensive practice and supervision
- 2-3 opportunities for formal supervision and pass/fail feedback
- Ideal for youth-serving professionals who will be adding coaching skills to their work with underserved youth, but have no interest in independent practice or business building
- Total training tuition is $1,000.
- Payment plan available for 10% additional fee. Payment plan includes a $275 non-refundable registration fee + 3 monthly installments of $275 each.