We are professionals committed to reaching back, inspiring, and equipping struggling young people to overcome and thrive. We have found research-based life coaching is an ideal outlet to do this work.
- 16 self-study training hours over 8 weeks
- Includes one 90-minute video lecture weekly + discussion prompts that account for an additional 30-minutes weekly
- Coach specific training in evidence-based considerations when coaching adolescent clients, with special attention toward supporting at-risk youth.
- Concepts covered include coaching to build resilience and internal and external protective factors to promote positive outcomes from the inside out.
- Coaches will be introduced to biopsychosocial considerations relevant to the adolescent stage of development along with methods for supporting clients through the resource optimization, personal, social, and structural development to enhance chances of successful transitions to adulthood and independence.
- Total training tuition is $400.
- Payment plan available for 10% additional fee. Payment plan includes a $220 non-refundable registration fee + 1 monthly installment of $220.