Calling all alumni! Submit your story for the Alumni Social Change Blog
- December 1, 2015
- Posted by: LeahBMazzola
- Category: General
We are excited about several upcoming projects in 2016! Our Alumni Social Change Blog launch is first on the list. All YCI alumni are invited to submit an entry form to share your story. We want to share all of the wonderful things you’re doing to make a difference in your families, workplaces, and communities. We exist to make a positive difference in your lives and equip you to make a positive difference in the lives of those you serve. Sharing your story is a powerful way to inspire others to keep pushing and never give up!
Submitting your entry is easy! Write out responses to the below prompts in thoughtful ways.
- What motivated you to become a life coach for young people?
- Tell us a bit about your story.
- How do you use your life coach training for social change?
- What was your most powerful learning takeaway from training to become a coach?
- What do you love most about coaching young people?
- What is your coaching philosophy?
- How can we find you? Please provide your website url and contact info if you’re interested in potential clients reaching out.
- Please provide a professional photo of yourself for your blog highlight. (Feel free to submit a corporate head shot and/or a photo that highlights your work in the community.)
Submit all of the above to email@example.com!
We’ll contact you if we need additional information. You will receive notification when your highlight is posted!
Look for hashtags: #CoachingForTheGreaterGood #AlumniforSocialChange #NoPastMustDefineYourFuture
Coaching/Forensic Psychology Scholar. Professional Coach. Empowerment Advocate. Insurance Leader. Wife. Mom.